-
November 17th, 2004, 06:45 PM
#61
Senior Hostboard Member
-
November 18th, 2004, 07:10 PM
#62
Inactive Member
dont be wavin dat acuzin' fanger at meh j00 cat l0v3r >.> da hooch!!
anyway this thing is resovled so bleh
-
November 22nd, 2004, 12:15 AM
#63
Inactive Member
Another new member here, rofl... I left GameFAQs in March, so I've forgotten specific topics and other things. There was one topic around a year ago, that had the rules "type using A for all vowels" So you can imagine what that means.
-
November 22nd, 2004, 12:18 AM
#64
HB Forum Owner
Hi Topaz_Nightmare, welcome to the Granaboard! This is Wiseman, the Granaboard founder and one of the moderators. Please feel free to post anywhere, and hope you enjoy the board!
-
November 22nd, 2004, 01:10 AM
#65
Inactive Member
Thanks, I will. Pleasure meeting you Wiseman!
-
November 22nd, 2004, 02:16 AM
#66
Inactive Member
Hi, welcome to the board!
-
November 22nd, 2004, 02:56 PM
#67
Senior Hostboard Member
And post more than our new members ^_^
-
November 22nd, 2004, 04:32 PM
#68
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, welcome Topaz_Nightmare, have fun
-
November 22nd, 2004, 04:37 PM
#69
Senior Hostboard Member
Nice name! ^^ Welcome, enjoy your stay.
-
November 25th, 2004, 10:25 AM
#70
Senior Hostboard Member
I hope you'll enjoy your stay
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks